AIM
XmortisX

Electric Man! Electric Man!

its ok man

i know it sucks and it does but u know i commend u on trying because i make really bda things, worse than this, so its ok so dont worry about it, i give u credit man i cant even do something like that. so well i think u have guts and talent.

good luck

Madness: Ascend Madness: Ascend

good job and bad

i love the madness series, but the ending was kinda stup[id, i mean really HANK cant die he;s like the bruce willlis of Nevada

but good job though...

Canabalt Canabalt

it was ok

i love the concept but its glitchy ive tested this out many times, when ever u press the space bar or c or x or whatever sometimes he wont jump and thewni wind up dying, so im wondering whats up with that?

Hanger Hanger

very glitchy

i loved the concept of the game and it was addicting but it was also very glitchy, but i respect you cause i know even i cant do something like that :)

and it was glitchy because like if the rope hiot an object it would then slide off or move to the left or right,

and also the character is over sensative, like even the SLIGHTEST tap or bump causes him to lose a body part,

but all in all it was a good game just very glitchy.

I'm Blue DJ Theof Remix I'm Blue DJ Theof Remix

its good but it just doesnt feel like its better than the original

TastyTeo responds:

ok thanks

F-777 - Flying'n'Stuff F-777 - Flying'n'Stuff

YOU ARE A GENIOUS!!!! I LOVE ALL UR WORK! U MAKE EXCELLENT MUSIC THIS ONE Flying and stuff has just become my favorite song ever!!! THANK U! all my stars belong to u!!!!